Hi Billie,

Did we already get these updates? Most of the monocatters have their own copy of LCRIs chapters 24-26 for their NACO work. Can you let us know when new updates relating to these chapters are filed so that we can make a copy? Thanks.

Barbara

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/19/01 07:59AM >>>
NACO members filing the recent LCRI update(August 2001) will find that
LCRI 26.2 has two page fives. The second page five is headed "Special
Considerations" and repeats material which begins at the bottom of page
four and continues through the first page five.

CPSO tells us that there is no loss of data involved. The extra page
five will be eliminated in the next Update.