Stephanie,
     This sort of problem is the reason that I have continued to describe these stylesheets as being a beta version- you are the first person who has noticed this problem and said anything about it.   Fortunately,  the fix is quite simple.

    In the part of the Cookbook that deals with the dsc, you will find the following line in many places.

<xsl:for-each select="scopecontent | bioghist | note | odd |admininfo/accessrestrict | admininfo/userestrict">

Assuming that you want the style for the organization and arrangement elements to resemble the others on this list , it is easy to add them in the followng manner.

<xsl:for-each select="scopecontent | bioghist | note | odd |admininfo/accessrestrict | admininfo/userestrict | organization | arrangement">

One could add other elements to the list in the same manner.

Let me know if this does not work for you.

Michael

Michael J. Fox
Assistant Director for Library and Archives
Minnesota Historical Society
345 Kellogg Blvd West
St. Paul, MN 55102-1906
651-296-2150  (phone)