Dear List,

I've been playing with the internal linking ability for the first time, using <ref> and the ID attribute. The hyperlink creation aspect works fine, but my target "a name=" is not being generated as the @id template claims. I've played around with the <ref> and [@id] templates, but to no avail. Any suggestions? Here's my application code:

FILE LINK
<c02>
<did>
<container type="box">2</container>