At 08:22 AM 1/16/02 -0500, you wrote:
>You posted a query awhile ago about how to link an EAD document with a
>stylesheet.  When I asked you to share any responses, you told me you
>had not received any.  I am in the same quandary now.  I want to preview
>the document  (and show the big guns what I have done) and have
>downloaded one of the stylesheets from the EAD cookbook, but I can't get
>the think to display in the format.

It's easy. Just put the following line (a processing instruction) as the second
line in your xml document:

<?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="Between these quotes put the path to
the xsl file" ?>

If you do this and use IE6 you'll be in business.

Bob Walser
Robert Young Walser
The James Madison Carpenter Project
Office telephone: 1-612-374-4364