It seems to me I remember that when I first downloaded these files a .txt
extension got added on to them that I didn't see because extensions were set
to not show on that particular PC.  This created problems until I removed
the extra extension (they said something like ead.dtd.txt).

Leah Prescott
Manuscripts and Archives Librarian
Collections Information Technology Coordinator

MYSTIC SEAPORT
The Museum of America and the Sea
G. W. Blunt White Library
75 Greenmanville Avenue