Colleagues,

I am attaching two documents from Office of the Secretary of Defense.  They
are putting together a matrix of skills for knowledge workers.

One: excel file is the timetable for activities.

Two: This briefing offers a summary description of the Knowledge Management
Capability Matrix, a work in progress, which OSD(AT&L) expects to revise on
a continuing basis based on feedback from communities and organizations that
are experimenting with and advancing KM. Your feedback (comments, questions,
improvements to the briefing and matrix) are requested.

If you have input, please let me know.  They are particularly seeking input
from the library community, although this has been put out on the Federal
CIO KM cd for general comments.

Nancy Faget

=====================================
ARMY LIBRARIES - KNOWLEDGE LEADERS