Colleagues,

I am attaching two documents from Office of the Secretary of Defense.  They are putting together a matrix of skills for knowledge workers.

One: excel file is the timetable for activities.

Two: This briefing offers a summary description of the Knowledge Management Capability Matrix, a work in progress, which OSD(AT&L) expects to revise on a continuing basis based on feedback from communities and organizations that are experimenting with and advancing KM. Your feedback (comments, questions, improvements to the briefing and matrix) are requested.

If you have input, please let me know.  They are particularly seeking input from the library community, although this has been put out on the Federal CIO KM cd for general comments.

Nancy Faget

=====================================
ARMY LIBRARIES - KNOWLEDGE LEADERS

   LINKING LEADERS TO KNOWLEDGE