At 11:11 AM 1/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Bob Schloss ([log in to unmask]) asked me to post this message to the
>METS list.
>Morgan Cundiff

OK, now that two people have complained about the same two problems,
I suppose I have to fix them.  But credit to Chris Wilper for spotting
them first.  The duplicate VRA issue is easy; I want to do a little
experimenting with the ambiguous content model problem to make
sure my understanding of the notes that Chris referred to is correct
before unleashing an updated schema on the world.  Neither of
these problems should present insurmountable difficulties, as
I think only IBM even has software capable of detecting the problem
at the moment.

Gotta love those AlphaWorks folks....