Hi Y'all,
A colleague at National Archives just sent me a vacancy announcement that might be of interest to anyone who would like to move to the DC area (Archives campus next to the U. of Maryland).  Any Fellow would be qualified to fill this position.

I've been to the Maryland campus.  It has a state of the art classroom and a number of amenities.  My colleague, Lee Ann Potter, has written for the NCSS magazine and has presented at numerous conferences.

The job announcement closes March 6,  so if you are interested, check out:
http://www.nara.gov/careers/employment/all_candidates/N02-88B.txt

Have a great weekend,
Judy