What a wonderful gift to us all Judy!  I'm looking forward to Presidents
Week so I can enjoy a leisurely look at what you've described.  Best wishes
in your new job as DPC/PSCLS (that's my alphabet soup of your whole-mouthful
title!)

best,

Debbie Abilock
Curriculum Coordinator
Director of Technology and Library
The Nueva School
6565 Skyline Blvd.
Hillsborough, CA 94010
http://www.nuevaschool.org
Editor, Knowledge Quest
http://www.ala.org/aasl/kqweb/index.html
[log in to unmask] (KQ)

"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)