To all,

I realize we just went through a series of questions regarding the 2200
(Web) series.  Our request is similar:

Who has incorporated the 2200 series into their Library?  The "how" is not
really as important as the number of Federal Libraries that have 2200 series
employees,  how many from that series they employ, as well as how the series
breaks down in Federal Libraries (e.g. 2210, etc.)

Hence:  a.  Which Federal Libraries have 2200 series employees?
             b.  How many from that series do you have?
             c.  What sub-series (e.g. 2210, etc.) do you employ?

Please respond to:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Tim Edwards
NGIC Library