From: Perros, Frances E [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 5:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Organizational Placement of Historians Office within your
Agency

I am interested in finding out under what organizational part of your agency
the Office of the Historian is located, ie. Public Affairs, Administration,
etc.  I am particularly interested in hearing from Cabinet Departments but
would welcome this information from other agencies as well.   I am having
difficulty finding this information in traditional sources!

Thank you for your assistance.

Fran Perros
Branch Chief, Information Resources
Ralph J. Bunche Library