Hi Jerry:

At 08:26 PM 3/15/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Stephen, do you have objections to Morgan making
>the *.tar.gz file available through the METS site,
>along with a link to your documentation web
>page?

In preparation for Morgan to add a link to the METS site, I have moved my
toolkit page to a new, more permanent URL,
<http://hul.harvard.edu/mets/>.  In order to keep the style consistent with
other materials at that path, I have reformatted the material and spread it
over several pages.  None of the content has changed, and the
"printer-friendly" link on the new navigation bar provides a single page
version.

The documentation and tar file can be added to the METS page.

Stephen L. Abrams                       [log in to unmask]
Digital Library Software Engineer       Tel: (617) 495-3724
Office for Information Systems          Fax: (617) 495-0491
Harvard University Library