Von: Oldroyd, Bill
An: [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: 5.3.2002 18:18
Betreff: Re: [METS] Application

Hi,

The British Library is also considering METS for the BL's Digital
Library
Store. The specific area of interest is in using METS as the format for
the
contents specification file of SIP and DIP packages, and also
understanding
the implications this will have for the Store's metadata database.

The Store is based on the OAIS model.

I would be quite happy to discuss the work to date.

Bill