Hi Leah,

If you mean converting text document to EAD, yes, there are a few outfits
that do this.

If you are interested, you can take advantage of the deal that RLG struck
with APEX to convert paper-based finding aids to EAD.  Although there is a
guaranteed lowest rate for RLG members, anyone can use the service.  The
advantage is that RLG paid for a spec for finding aid conversion, so there
is no need to renegotiate this with them.

For more information, see the web page, at:

http://www.rlg.org/rlgead/conversion.html

Best,

Merrilee