Stephanie,

We enclose it in the <unitdate> tags because this facilitates the generation
of programs which can identify which records don't have a date. Further, if
dates are assigned to these records in the future, then they would be easy
to find.

Chris Kutler

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.