Dear Johanne,

All submitted comments, except the last one, relate to issues that are
finalized by the Joint Advisory Committee to the ISO 639 Registration
Authorities. The alpha-2 and alpha-3 tables (ISO 639-1 and 639-2) are
updated continuously. The published documents will be mere "snapshots" of an
continuous process. The present tables represent the current status both as
to which languages are included and which names are used to reference the
languages.

I submit the comments to the Joint Advisory Committee for possible future
action. However, no action can be taken by the committee at this stage.

Austrian standards or Austrian language experts may wish to submit proposals
to the JAC through the official channel for that purpose. A submission form
may be found under http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/.

The last comment relates to line-break hyphenation. I trust that ISO Central
Secretariat uses correct hyphenation rules in their final editing. I believe
that "enti-tled" is incorrectly hyphenated.

Best regards,
Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad    mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Solfallsveien 31
  NO-1430  Ås, Norway
  tel: +47-64944233  &  +47-64963684
  mob: +47-90145563