Dear colleagues,

Since I raised the question of liaisons to ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee
(my first email was dated 2002-03-04) there has not been very much
discussion, although a few concerns have been raised regarding some of the
organizations that I suggested. However, I feel that there is a fair
consensus that the five organizations that I identified in my first email,
should be invited to appoint a liaison officer to the JAC.

I shall send messages to the five organizations within few days unless I get
immediate reactions to the contrary.

Best regards,
Håvard Hjulstad

Håvard Hjulstad    mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Solfallsveien 31
  NO-1430  Ås, Norway
  tel: +47-64944233  &  +47-64963684
  mob: +47-90145563