Hi All,
Stephen Yearl was a huge help with my problem yesterday, now on to a new
one I can't figure out.

Does XT not accept sytax like this  xsl:with-param name="target"
select="$target"
I am trying to pass a letter to another template.
In this case, OUT, selects the letters, and should be passing them to the
PAGE template, but XT is croaking on me when I try to pass it a letter
using the following syntax, and if I leave the with-param out the letters
don't make it. Can I do this a different way, or is the problem with
something else?

<xsl:template name="out">
      <xsl:for-each select="/ead/archdesc/other/letter">
         <xsl:variable name="file"><xsl:value-of select="." /></xsl:variable>
          <xt:document method="html" href="{$file}.html">
                  <xsl:call-template name="page"/>
                     <xsl:with-param name="lett" select="$lett" />
                  </xsl:call-template>
          </xt:document>
      </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>