Thank you to our California friends for this helpful overview.  Keep it
up!

Meanwhile, the Library of Congress AV project is massaging our various
software elements, including two viewers: one that involves an XsLT
transformation to HTML to work in a browser and another that uses Visual
Basic plus some other stuff to provide a client-server viewer.  We plan to
share all of our software when it is a little readier-to-use.  Meanwhile,
our capture-database table diagram and data dictionary are on the AV
project web site now -- read the particulars (carefully) from this
document menu: http://lcweb.loc.gov/rr/mopic/avprot/avlcdocs.html#md.

Best from Carl Fleischhauer

Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress