"Oldroyd, Bill" wrote:

> The British Libary would like to get in touch with other organisations
> within Europe that are developing applications that use METS.

At the National Library of Wales we're looking to use
METS in our Content Management System/Digital Library.

> One question we would like to put to such a community is the need for some
> form of European forum that would promote and support the use of METS.

A community for sharing experiences, practices and code would
be very welcome.

> The BL would be willing to host an informal meeting in June in order to
> discuss this and related issues, if such a meeting was thought necessary.

Boston Spa would be worth a visit! Please don't make me go to
London...  :)

--
Illtud Daniel                                 [log in to unmask]
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst