>Another example of the same term being completely different in two domains
>is 'subject'.  What is the subject of this email? It's "Re: Betr. Ralph's
>Premises".  If this were a book, then it might be "Information Retrieval
>Protocols -- SRW"
>
>Rob

You asked me "What is the subject of this email?" and not "What is the dc.subject of this email?" or
"What is the bath.subject of this email?" If you did, I had to ignore the prefix, because I have no way to establish whether the subject is a dc.subject or a bath.subject.

Theo

--
      ,'/:.          Rob Sanderson ([log in to unmask])
I L L U M I N A T I