Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ZNG Archives

No, certainly not, the discussion was on the use of prefixes and I never suggested that SRU was not able to add a prefix. In general I have stated several times that there is no reason at all to make a distinction between SRU and SRW. In the combination of Javascript, HTML and XSL  you can do all you want, because you are not depending on a toolkit and its limitations.

Theo