On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 11:57:45AM +0100, Matthew Dovey wrote:
> Apologies it was Alan who started being sensible.

Gosh! Someone finally thinks I am being sensible? :-) :-) :-)

Actually, my interest in result set nameing is more can a result
set name be used in a following CQL query? If so, the user needs
to type in the name don't they? *If* (and it is a big if) this is
the case, then I think result set names need to make sense to users,
hence I think the client needs to propose it. If its not the case,
the server can allocate the name no problems.

Alan