De: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]En nombre de
Karim Boughida
Enviado el: martes, 30 de julio de 2002 17:40
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: Re: DTD

Salut Jean-Marc,

The French National Archives, AFNOR, CNRS, Le Louvre, etc...are working on a
French version of the EAD... for an update email:
It seems to me the final version is not ready yet!
You may work on the actual version ... the English one!

Karim Boughida

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/30/02 06:19AM >>>
hi list,

Thanks for all,

I find, with you, all what I need for work.

Sincerely.

Jean-Marc NAHON