Sorry about any duplicate messages, as I am sending this to several lists.

We are in need of this journal article.  We have tried OCLC, but we've had
no success.

Chondros. "The status of the smalltooth sawfish, Pristis pectinata Latham
1794 (Pristiformes: Pristidae) in the United States." Vol. 6: Number 4, 1-5.
Winter 1995.   ISSN: 1021-0253  (Owensboro, KY:  International Working Group
on Chondrichthyan Fishes)
I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions in obtaining this article.
Thanks,
Steve
Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
U.S. Dept. of Interior
Minerals Management Service
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., ms 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
United States of America
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of
my employer.