Please forgive any duplications, but I have submitted this question to
several lists.

Recently, a friend of mine informed me that many libraries are now accessing
"Petroleum Abstracts" as a weekly e-mail.  They do not have the newest
issues in paper form.  He has a need to see recent issues, but we no longer
have a subscription.  I'd like to get an idea of how many institutions are
now using this new e-mail version.  If possible, my friend would like to
make arrangements to use the product at one or more of the holding
libraries.  If anyone can provide me with names of institutions or
suggestions, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
U.S. Dept. of Interior
Minerals Management Service
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., ms 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
United States of America
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of
my employer.