Claudia,

Just to let you know that I will be on vacation Aug.26 - Sep. 3.  See you
after Labor Day.

   Charles

                    "<Claudia
                    Depkin>"             To:     [log in to unmask]
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    Encoded              Subject:     Claudia Depkin/MHT/Nypl is out of the
                    Archival              office.
                    Description
                    List

                    08/23/02 01:03
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to Encoded
                    Archival
                    Description
                    List

I will be out of the office starting  08/22/2002 and will not return until
08/26/2002.

I'll be at the Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting on 8/22 and
8/23 and will respond to your message when I return on Monday. Thank you.