I'm trying once again to create an EAD finding aid using WP9 and I'm on a Win2000 machine. I was able to start an eadcorporate document OK. Then I saved it as "berlin.xml"

Now when I try to reopen it, WP wants to compile a DTD and fails to do so because it finds numerous errors. It simply will not let me reopen the file.

Any ideas how to force it to comply?

Also, I've noticed that any time when I'm working in the document and try to do a copy and paste of a few words WP crashes and terminates completely. Any ideas how to deal with this?

John D. Thiesen
Archivist and Co-director of Libraries
Mennonite Library and Archives
Bethel College