> Is everyone else getting two copies of every message, or is it just me?
> I wonder whether it's down to people's email software sending messages
> to both <[log in to unmask]> and <[log in to unmask]>

I get two, but I thought it was because the listserv code is stupid when
it comes to my address (my headers say liv.ac.uk but the university
tinkers with them to liverpool.ac.uk or something like that, and listserv
thinks I'm not registered)

Rob

--
      ,'/:.          Rob Sanderson ([log in to unmask])
I L L U M I N A T I