Amy et al,

The print version of the EAD 2002 Tag Library made its debut at the SAA
annual meeting in Birmingham, and is available from the Society of American
Archivists (http://www.archivists.org/).  The online version will be
available on the official EAD site (http://lcweb.loc.gov/ead/) soon.  The
new DTD will be available within a week or two, and, as soon as I can put
it together, a message outlining the changes from Version 1.0.

More soon!

Kris

At 02:04 PM 9/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>obsolete in EAD 2002.  Where is the information on EAD 2002 available?  I
>didn't find it at the LOC or Virginia site.
>
>With thanks,
>
>Amy McCrory
>Project Archivist
>Cartoon Research Library
>Ohio State University

Kris Kiesling
Chair, SAA EAD Working Group
Coordinator, Technical and Digital Services and
Head, Department of Manuscripts and Archives
Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX  78713-7219
Voice:  (512) 232-4614