Michael,

This certainly got me closer because it didn't put in "box" and "folder" as
column headings for the series of volumes, but it also didn't put in
"volume" nor did it list the volume number, just the volume description.

I also notice in the series that do have boxes and folders, that the column
headers were now in all small caps.  I assume that the stylesheet took the
words directly from the attribute, and I assume that this is the way it will
be in the new stylesheets?  We will just need to make sure we capitalize
those entries.

A curious thing happened when I first tried to run it - xt balked at the
lack of and </font> tag, so I put one in and it ran fine.  The curious part
is that the original also didn't have an end tag and xt had no problem with
that one.

Is there any way that you can estimate how long before the new stylesheets
will be available?  If it isn't that long, it may be best for us to wait and
deal with collections with volumes at that time.

And while I have your attention, do you know if the new versions of
everything will be able to accommodate indexes in the EAD document?  In my
first EAD document I tried to encode an index but it didn't translate, so we
have been creating separate html indexes and linking to them.

Thanks so much for you time and advice,

Leah