For a research project at the French Library school (Ecole Nationale des Sciences de l'Information et des Bibliothèques), about possible conversion of data at the Department of Performing Arts of the Bibliotheque nationale de France, we are looking for examples of encoded finding aids for performing arts collections. In particular, we would like to see encoding for materials related to specific performances: posters, pictures, etc. and the identifying details of the performance itself.
Could anyone help us with this?
Thank you very much

Agathe Sanjuan
Student
ENSSIB

Fabienne Queyroux
Conservateur chargé des collections de manuscrits
Bibliothèque de l'Institut de France