Welcome to Market Insight
The definitive website for serious financial research.

As a trial subscriber to Market Insight, simply point your browser to
the following address:
http://mi.compustat.com
Once you are there, click on the "Register here" link on the home page
to access the on-line registration form. Please take a few moments to
complete this form.  Instructions are provided below. (If you have more
then one user, each Market Insight user in your organization will need
to complete this on-line form as well.)  After you have completed the
form, click on the "Register" button.  A 'Thank you for registering'
page will appear which will list your login information.  Please take a
minute to note this information.  Once done, click on the "Close"
button.  You will then be prompted to enter your password. Click on the
"Login" button and begin using Market Insight.  In the future, each time
you access the Market Insight web site, simply login with your user name
and password.  It is that simple.

Registration instructions
1. Please complete each field of the registration form.
2. Enter your assigned site ID. (Please note, the site id is case
sensitive.)

Your site ID is:        try_mi

3. Choose your own user name and enter it in the form.
4. Choose your own password. (The password requires a minimum of 6
characters, and it must be different from the user name you have
chosen.)
5. Enter your email address. (We only use email addresses to provide
lost passwords to Market Insight users.)
6. Enter your mother's maiden name or a keyword. (We ask for this item
for password security purposes only.)
Once you have completed the form, click on the "Start Using Market
Insight" button. You will be registered shortly and can begin using the
product momentarily. In the future, each time you access the Market
Insight web site, simply login with your user name and password. It's
that simple. (If you have not already done so, you will need to install
the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view the documents. For
complete instructions, just follow the link on the Market Insight home
page.)
If you have any questions...
You can contact our Customer Satisfaction Center for help. The site has
an easy-to-use online form where the Market Insight users in your
organization can submit their questions directly to the Customer Support
Center. We will respond within 24 hours to all inquiries received during
regular business hours.
If you require more immediate attention, please feel free to call us
at: 1-800-523-4534.
We welcome your comments and feedback
After you have spent some time using the Market Insight web site,
please send us your comments.  On the bottom section of the Market
Insight web site, we have a 'Feedback' link for your convenience, or you
can use the support e-mail form for this purpose.  We will carefully
review every submission that we receive.