FEDLINK's Online registration is open for FY2003!  Your new IAG can be ready for signature in just 72 hours!

Point your browser to the FLICC/FEDLINK Web site at http://lcweb.loc.gov/flicc and click on the Online Registration bar.  Online registration is located on a secure server so that your account and transaction information is not available to the public.  (If you have any difficulties with your agency firewall, please contact our hotline at 202-707-4900 for assistance.)

The system will ask for your FEDLINK ID and password—the same password you use for FEDLINK's ALIX-FS account management system. Be sure to enter your FEDLINK ID in lowercase letters.

After submitting your online registration form, we will notify you within 72 hours that your IAG is ready.  If it is correct, you may print the IAG using your browser's print option and immediately begin the agency's authorization process by securing the appropriate signatures from the agency.

Beginning in FY2003, FEDLINK can also accept other procurement documents from your agency instead of the completed LC/FEDLINK IAG. To simplify your agency's internal processing, LC/FEDLINK will work with agency-specific funding documents, although the terms of your agency's documents will need to acknowledge the requirements of the FEDLINK program.  For more information on sending alternate procurement documents to FEDLINK, please see the online "IAG Alternatives" video on the FLICC/FEDLINK Web site's Educational Video Library Section (http://www.loc.gov/flicc/vidlib.html) or contact the FEDLINK Fiscal Hotline.

For assistance with registration, passwords, or other questions about your account, call our FEDLINK Fiscal Hotline at (202) 707-4900.