Are the following 670's too detailed for NACO authority records?

110 2  Ballets Grandiva
 670    NN Dance Div. files$bBallets Grandiva, photographs, verso, no. 1
(Les Ballets Grandiva; all-male comedy ballet company)
670    Internet, URL: http://www.balletsgrandiva.com, Sept. 13, 2001$b(Les
Ballets Grandiva; founded in 1996; director, Victor Trevino)

The item in hand is a photographs file.

I would prefer using the above 670's, but if I am reading my NACO
participants manual correctly, the first 670 should be shortened to
670    NN Dance Div. files$b(Ballets Grandiva)

and the second should be
670   Ballets Grandiva home page, 9/13/2001$b(Les Ballets Grandiva; founded
in 1996; director, Victor Trevino)

Thanks,

Patricia W. Rader
Cataloger and Reference Librarian
Dance Division
New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
40 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY  10023-7498

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
telephone: (212) 870-1752