To BIBCO liaisons,  Many thanks to the BIBCO liaisons who have reported
their September stats--over half of you!  Already, we're adding up a
great total for FY2002!

We'd like to run our stats programs on Wednesday, October 9, so please
make a report now if you have the data available.

We understand that some of your internal BIBCO stats processes take more
time.  That's fine.  If you can't report by Wednesday, please hold your
September stats to add to your October stats report.  That way, we'll
keep our automatic online displays and our compiled published stats as
closely aligned as possible.

Once again, we appreciate your help, and you may direct your questions
to Cornelia Goode, [log in to unmask]

Carolyn Sturtevant
202-707-4551