From: ISO 639 Joint Advisory Committee [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf
Of Milicent K Wewerka
Sent: 31. oktober 2002 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: (iso639.776) New ISO 639 proposal: Kalmyk -- DISCUSSION

I note that the fuller text in Ethnologue states "Different from other
varieties in China called Oirat, which are sometimes called Asiatic Oriat."
Perhaps it would be better to limit the request to Kalmyk.

Milicent Wewerka
Library of Congress

>>> Håvard Hjulstad <[log in to unmask]> 10/30/02 07:44AM >>>
The ISO 639 RA-JAC has received the following proposal for a new entry in
the alpha-3 table: