Just to correct one error in my previous message:

It says:
" The request in May was NOT for "Yi" (unmodified). The submitted request
needed suplemental information, which was collected and submitted by various
members of the JAC. "

It should say:
" The request in May was for "Yi" (unmodified), NOT for "Sichuan Yi". The
submitted request needed suplemental information, which was collected and
submitted by various members of the JAC. "

Sorry for any confusion ...

Håvard

Håvard Hjulstad    mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Solfallsveien 31
  NO-1430  Ås, Norway
  tel: +47 64963684  &  +47 64944233
  mob: +47 90145563