Yes, I meant to have a second round because there was less than 100%
voting. From the procedures:

"3.2. Voting.

     Each member of ISO 639/JAC has one vote.
     Voting is obligatory.
     A vote must be unanimous for approval of an item. If there are
abstentions, it shall not be considered unanimous
     approval.
     If a unanimous vote cannot be reached on an item, a second vote will
be conducted following discussion.
     At least five positive votes are required to pass on the second
ballot."

Then it says later:
"Failure to vote is considered an abstention (and thus a unanimous ballot
cannot be reached with an abstention)."

This is from our procedures, based on Annex A of the standard:
http://lcweb.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/iso639jac_n2r.html

There was a case in the past before Gerhard joined when we had Mr.
Vervoorn on the committee who did not respond to the voting. In those
cases I did conduct a second ballot.

Rebecca