Peter,

The EADWG has not released the 2002 DTD. It is almost ready, though we are
doing a bit of double-checking and some testing. We were fortunate in the
version 1.0 release not to have to make post-release corrections, and we
very much would like that to happen again.

Daniel

At 11:21 AM 11/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I haven't been able to find the new DTD at any of the EAD sites. I might
>not be looking in the right place, so if anyone knows where to find it,
>please let me know.
>
>Peter M. Martinez
>Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections
>2B Kroch Library
>Cornell University
>Ithaca NY, 14853
>(607) 255-3530  voice
>(607) 255-9524  fax
>http://rmc.library.cornell.edu

Daniel V. Pitti
Project Director
Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
319 Alderman Library    P.O. Box 400115
University of Virginia  Charlottesville, Virginia 22904-4115
Phone: 434 924-6594     Fax: 434 982-2363
Email: [log in to unmask]  http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu