Hi Peter Martinez
I received the following answer from SAA:

<-----Mensagem original-----
De: Rodney Franklin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Enviada: terca-feira, 5 de Novembro de 2002 22:33
Para: Jose Mariz (E-mail)
Assunto: EAD Tag Library

Hi Jose

We do have the title EAD: Tag Library 2002 available. The cost is $31.00 US,
we can ship the book several ways to you. Could you please chose the form of
delivery that is best for you. UPS Expedited- $53.00 3-7 Days Delivery, US
Postal Air Mail- $20.00 4-10 Days Delivery and US Postal Surface Mail-
$22.00 4-6 Weeks Delivery. We do require prepayment by check or credit card,
Visa and Mastercard are accepted.

Rodney Franklin
Publications Dept
Society of American Archivists