Hello all

I wonder if anyone knows how to solve this problem

I have many EAD files which when I run them through SAXON render very nicely into HTML files and are then posted on the web. However I have had a directive to render these files directly on the browser in xml - i.e. the stylesheet reference is included in the EAD file and the address in the internet bar shows Blah.xml instead of Blah.html.

I have tried many things but am unable to get this to happen - it seems that the links to the individual files just will not render. Is this something to do with MSXML and SAXON differences. I have done the same thing with TEI Lite and Dublin Core files and have had no problem.
Any assistance would be gratefully received

Regards

Colleen Goldsworthy
Campbell Collections
University of Natal