Colleagues,

Please forgive multiple postings.

I'd like to make a plea for submissions to the winter issue of Descriptive Notes, the Description Section's official newsletter.

In addition to news and notes from the past annual meeting, we'd like to include items about local projects, be they new finding aids, cataloging initiatives, interesting new web sites, consortia project updates, standards news, or any other tidbits relating to the wide variety of description-related happenings.

The deadline is Friday, Dec. 13th, a day that will surely stick in your mind!

Please respond by e-mail, or give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

John P. Rees
Associate Curator, Modern Manuscripts
History of Medicine Division