** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Remove me from your email list please.

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/11/02 02:42PM >>>
a "standalone" executable:
http://www.logos.com/marc/marcxml.asp

embedded, Java-based:
http://www.caspr.com/MarcXml.html
http://marc4j.tigris.org/

and, if you are PERLy,
http://marcpm.sourceforge.net/

transmission format, is the "raw" MARC file, unformatted, and is not at all intended for consumption other than by machine.

Pat: is your intended conversion a MARC record to partial EAD, or many MARC records to a single EAD instance?

St.

Stephen Yearl
Systems Archivist
Yale University Library::Manuscripts and Archives