The General Services Administration Library has back issues of two journals
that it would like to find a new home for.  If you are interested in
obtaining any of these please contact me.  My e-mail address is
[log in to unmask]  We are willing to part with single issues or
volumes.  These two journals are:

Bell System Technical Journal - July 1944, Vol. XXIII, No. 3 to December
1983, Vol. 62, No. 10, Pt. 3.  There is approximately a 50-50 split between
bound volumes and individual issues.  The bound volumes are not all
consecutive.

AT&T Technical Journal - 1984, Vol. 63, No. 1 to March/April 1996, Vol. 75,
No. 2.  All of these are individual issues.  Also, a few scattered issues
are missing.

Darwin J. Koester
General Reference Librarian
GSA Library