Dialog Brown Bag Presentation December 4

What: Dialog Brown Bag Introduction to the Homeland Security Site Solution and Desserts!
When: 12:30 - 2pm December 4, 2002
Where: 1560 Wilson Blvd. Suite 500, Arlington, Virginia

Join Dialog for a presentation on Dialog's Homeland Security Site Solution. We will discus how we integrated Dialog's IntraIntelligence and NewsEdge's E-Content technologies to build a portal on an important and timely subject. The specific IntraIntelligence technologies include Toolkit Saved Searches and Customized Search Forms. NewsEdge E-Content is proprietary technology that combines branded news sources and editorial review to provide targeted news information. This integrated solution brings together daily and hourly news updates, saved searches, and easy to use search interfaces. We will also discus how we can create a customized Dialog information portal for your organization. If you are interested in adding value to your organization through the customization of information presentation and delivery, you will want to attend!

Bring your lunch, Dialog will provide a dessert and drinks for all who RSVP.

Please RSVP to:
[log in to unmask] or call 703-524-8004 ext. 2300

Eddie Rozier
Application Consultant
Dialog
1560 Wilson Blvd., Suite 500