Dear Leslie,

I haven't yet looked at the 2002 release. Let me know if you intend to
move to it and want changes in the encoding, or if there's any
necessary revisions of existing SGML documents I can assist with.

hope you have a wonderful, joyful, and peaceful Christmastide,

Yours,

        David.

--
Dr. David Clough
Tutor in Ethics and Systematic Theology; Director of Studies
Cranmer Hall, St. John's College, 3 South Bailey, Durham DH1 3RJ, U. K.
http://www.durham.ac.uk/cranmer/
Tel. +44 (0)191 374 1562 Fax. +44 (0)191 374 3573
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to legal professional privilege.� It is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.� Unless you
are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not
authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this
message or any part of it.
�
At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be
guaranteed and messages and documents sent via this medium are
potentially at risk. You should perform your own virus checks before
opening any attachments. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising from the use of this medium by
St John's College Durham.