Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:22:13 +0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Important WilsonWeb News
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Valued WilsonWeb Customer,

We'd like to take this opportunity to update you on the progress of the
transition to the new, completely redesigned WilsonWeb.

As you are aware, we have made selected databases available in preview
form since October 2002.  At present, all the WilsonWeb databases to
which you subscribe are available in parallel form: you have the option
to choose between the new and the old versions.

As of December 16, 2002 we will offer only the new version of
WilsonWeb--when you log on only the new WilsonWeb will appear.

In January 2003, we anticipate that the transition to the new WilsonWeb
will be complete, and the old version will no longer be available.

In a few days, you will receive information on how to obtain your
Administrator ID and Password for the new WilsonWeb, so that you can
take advantage of the many customization options that are available with
the new system.

If you have any questions about this transition, we will be happy to
assist you.  Please contact us at mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thank you for your continued support of H.W. Wilson--we look forward to
serving you.

NOTE: If this information about the new WilsonWeb is of interest to
other librarians or administrators at your institution, please forward
it.

Sincerely,
Philip Taylor
Director of Customer Relations