At 03:18 PM 1/18/2003 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> [...]

It is not clear that those will be PD at that time. The key may be 75 years
after the death of the author or composer, whichever died later. Remember,
those were original songs. If they are not original compositions, then have
they been changed enough to restart the clock?

Of course, there is compulsory licensing for that aspect of copyright.

Mike
http://www.mrichter.com/